Overcoming the Challenges of Credentialed Scanning
Get the visibility you need to build an effective cyber exposure plan.
You know authenticated or credentialed scanning provides more detail about your existing assets, along with the deepest possible understanding of the exposures in your environment.
So why aren’t you taking more advantage of authenticated scanning?
When we talk to security professionals who are hesitant to run credentialed scans, their story hasn't changed much in over 8 years. Two things stand out:
- Lack of trust. They're uncomfortable inputting credentials into a third-party, less-trusted source.
- Too much information. The tsunami of data generated by credentialed scanning is challenging to prioritize.
If you're not taking full advantage of credentialed scanning, you need to watch this on-demand webinar to learn how Tenable and CyberArk integrate to:
- Provide details on what don’t you know about your environment, giving you a complete cyber exposure view
- Ensure the best possible control of your credentials when scanning
- Automate your processes to gain efficiency
All infosec professionals responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient discovery, assessment and remediation of vulnerabilities should watch this webinar.
Register now to watch on-demand.