Tenable teamed with Ponemon Institute on a groundbreaking study exploring how cyber risk disrupts business operations.
What we learned will transform how you think about cybersecurity.下載免費報告
Ponemon Institute Cyber Risk Report
Unlike other business disciplines (CRM, ERP, HR), cybersecurity lacks clear business metrics that help frame decision-making in language the C-suite and board easily understand. To evaluate which metrics matter most, Tenable commissioned Ponemon Institute to study the effects of cyber risk on business operations.
The study, which surveyed 2,410 IT and infosec decision-makers in the US, UK, Germany, Australia, Mexico and Japan, reveals four key findings:
- Traditional KPIs or metrics for evaluating business risks are insufficient for understanding cyber risks.
- Organizations are not using the KPIs they consider most important to assessing and understanding cyber threats.
- Organizations are not accurately measuring the business costs of cyber risk, and can’t quantify the damage cyber attacks could have on their businesses.
- Decisions about resource allocation, technology investment and threat prioritization are being made without critical information.
- See why organizations are vulnerable to multiple cyber attacks. Compare your own practices for measuring the business costs of cyber risk against those of peers in six countries.
- Explore the seven key reasons why organizations struggle to evaluate the business impact of cyber events.
- Get five tips, based on the research, that you can use today to start improving your ability to mitigate cyber risks in your own organization.