Don’t confuse being PCI Compliant with being Secure
By following a "security first, compliance second" approach, organizations can be sure that security is part of a daily routine and a "business as usual" practice.When you live, breathe, and practice security, PCI compliance will become second nature.
This whitepaper provides guidance for organizations who must comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).The paper includes:
- A brief description of PCI DSS
- The Standard’s six major goals
- Myths, realities and truths surrounding PCI
- Recommendations for implementing PCI compliance programs
- How Tenable Network Security solutions can help organizations increase security and demonstrate PCI compliance