How are vulnerability management market trends directly affecting and enabling your business?
By reading Forrester’s Vendor Landscape: Vulnerability Management, 2017, you will get an overview of the vulnerability management vendor landscape, as well as insights into trends that directly affect and enable your business.
Written by Josh Zelonis, with the assistance of with Stephanie Balaouras, Bill Barringham and Peggy Dostie, Forrester’s Vendor Landscape: Vulnerability Management, 2017 covers the following topics:
- Brief history of the vulnerability management market
- The impact of containers on vulnerability management
- Essential features needed by enterprise security teams
- High-level assessment of vulnerability management vendors
- The intersection of risk management and vulnerability management
“Tenable has as much brand equity as a company could have with Nessus, yet it strives to be one of the most forward-thinking companies in the vulnerability management space.”資料來源：Forrester Vendor Landscape:Vulnerability Management, 2017年4月